MANAGED DATA CENTER SERVICES
GIIS offer Datacentre Infrastructure Management Services that cover all of the physical assets and resources found in the Facilities and IT domains.
Below is a summary of what we support for you in the Datacentre Infrastructure Management section:
- Provide you with a 24/7 Datacentre visibility by monitoring and reporting on the entire physical infrastructure and resources in the Datacentre.
- Manage your capacity planning and your Datacentre assets.
- Monitor and manage your Datacentre environment i.e. the cooling and humidity within the Datacentre, manage your various power feeds to the critical systems to improve and maintain the systems and services uptime and availability.
- Handle your physical network setup, cabling, and management.
- Manage server racking and the initial setup before it is handed over to the internal Operations team for the different applications’ setup.